Rip Curl Need A Geek
Can you weave unicorn dust and Care-Bear tears through web creations? Well, Rip Curl need you as their new eCommerce and Web Coordinator.
It’s good to know some companies are still hiring at the moment rather than firing. I reckon this might be a popular one. Rather than try to presume I know what Rip Curl are looking for in an employees I’ve copy and pasted their advert below. You’ll have to get cracking on your C.V. though. Applications close at the end of the week!
Rip Curl are back with another opening in their marketing department! So if you froth surf and call yourself a ‘web-geek’, then we have the perfect role for you!!
This time we’re on the search for an eCommerce & Web Co-ordinator. Based at our Global head office in Torquay, you’ll report to the Australian Marketing Manager.
We’d be keen to chat if you have:
• Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP & XML
• Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator Skills
• Experience in the use of CMS applications
• Experience with Email design & distribution
• SEO & SEM Knowledge
• have drive and initiative
• be high achiever
• be willing to go above and beyond
• have a passion for technology & the surfing lifestyle
• have an ability and desire to learn as much as you can about the Rip Curl brand and products
• a desire to work with one of the most iconic brands on the planet!
Applicants must meet the key criteria listed for this role. Only those successful for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com no later than Friday 25th November 2011.