Who? Quick 101 > Sonic Editions makes limited edition high quality fine art photographic prints affordable for the first time. One of the photographers they have on their site is Grant Rohloff.
Why? Grant took some amazing shots of Greg Noll, Miki Dora, Pat Curren, even the and many others during the 60′s surfing California and Hawaii. The collection is a real throwback to where surfing has come from and can get you pretty excited just seeing what they were riding – boths boards and waves.
Some amazing wall pieces in there. Go take a look > Grant Rohloff’s Sonic Editions.
via Mr Hannon.
Quick details if you order one :
Top quality C-type prints on Fuji Crystal Archive Paper
- Professionally framed and mounted to order in high quality wooden frames.
- Limited edition collectability.
- Individually numbered on reverse with photographer name and story of the image.
- Fixed sizes and pricing provide simple and clear choices.
- All orders shipped within 15 working days, express delivery option available.
- Bespoke sizes on request.